Wednesday 30 January 2013

And so it comes to an end

Wow. It's February on Friday. Where on earth did the last month go?

31 days that seemed like they were going to take forever - waiting to get paid, getting back into work again after the festive break and of course staying off the booze.

January 2013 has been rather positive for me though (aside from how ridiculously busy work has been!)

This month of 31 days has seen me try new things and experience a more cultured social life.

I've:
seen 2 ballets
visited 1 exhibition
read 4 books
written 14 blog posts
visited the gym 13 times
run six 5ks
taken part in 11 spinning classes
watched 2 films at the cinema
visited 2 museums
eaten 5 meals out
booked up an additional 1 exhibition, 1 opera, 1 music gig and 4 plays at the theatre

Wow.

A huge change has been not consuming ANY alcohol for the whole month and being pleasantly surprised by the beneficial effects it's had on me.

I think that's a pretty successful first month for 2013 and a great start.

I'm really not sure what 2013 has in store for me to be honest, what is yet to come and how my life may change. If January is anything to go by it's going to be pretty actioned packed and full of new things though!

No comments:

Post a Comment